How should I prepare?
- Write down and bring any questions you have. It will help focus our discussion.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points on the extremities.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after your visit.
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol on the day of your treatment.
- Be mindful of stressful situations. Take time to relax, and allow yourself to rest afterwards.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
This article was posted in . Bookmark the permalink
. Follow comments with the RSS feed for this post
. Both comments and trackbacks are closed.