For your safety, your family’s safety and for the safety our communities at large we have implemented enhanced safety protocols reflecting State and Federal Best Practices.
- Prescreening for symptoms of all patients and staff 24 hours in advance of site visit
- Face masks that cover the nose and mouth are required at all times for all Staff and Patients
- Use of hand sanitizing station in waiting room is required prior to entering treatment area
- On-site temperature screening protocols in place for all Staff and Patients
- Social Distancing measures prohibit waiting in waiting room at this time
- The scheduled appointments allow adequate time between patients to promote Social Distancing and sanitizing protocols
- Please arrive only at your specified appointment time in order to avoid encountering others as they exit
- NO visitors/companions are allowed on-site except preapproved escorts for patients who require help with mobility/support or for pediatric patients.
- Preapproval will be determined at time of patient scheduling
- Escorts must also be prescreened and for symptoms 24 hours in advance of site visit and their status documented
- Face masks that cover the nose and mouth are required at all times for all escorts
- Use of hand sanitizing station in waiting room is required for escorts
- On-site temperature screening required for all escorts
- Social Distancing measures prohibit escort from waiting in waiting room at this time
Universal precautions plus frequent sanitizing of high touch areas with EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against viruses, bacteria and other airborne as well as bloodborne pathogens.